mePRO Human Resource Modules
- Company Hierarchy Structure
- Work Positions
- User Management (Joomla's Core)
- Employee Titles Management
- Absence Management - Includes frontend Absence Application submission and Approval module
- Entitlements Management
- Work Schedule (Roster) Management - Includes a frontend List view combining employee work schedule and absence application
- Attendance Management - Includes frontend Attendance recording
mePRO Human Resource Documentation is based on the following example which presents the structure of an airline company as at 2017/02/11, and the table below which contains the company employees data.
Free Trial of the system (Available for anyone who wishes to try the software)
Set up and use the mePRO Human Resource requires to follow links below (from Top to Bottom)
Back-end (Back end is an area mainly accessed by system administrators, perhaps managers as well)
Front - end (Front end is a kiosk, an area accessed by all staff)
mePRO Human Resource Enhancements
Filtering field 'Employee/Supervisor' which exists in all backend and frontend List views, selects own records when 'Employee' is selected and current logged-in employee subordinates records as per the company hierarchy, when 'Supervisor' is selected. Joomla Super User and Joomla administrator have a view and edit access over all company staff regardless of their work position in the hierarchy.