1. Addition of field Employee/Supervisor in Front end and Backend Views as required. This field enables the user to query data referring to himself as an employee if the employee is selected, and to query data for himself along with all his subordinates if the supervisor is selected. This is a filtering field.(please see screenshot example)
2. Addition of filtering fields in front end and back end views as required. i.e. a field for employee to filter query results for a specific employee, a field for absence absence type, starting date, ending date etc. (please see screenshot example)
3. Addition of a front end menu item - Employee Rosters. Used to query Employee Roster.
4. Addition of field to calculate total attendance duration in hours and minutes, both in the front end and in the back end.
5. Changed HR Control Panel title to MEPRO HR Control Panel title.
6. Changed MEPRO HR Control Panel menu items as follows
Absence Plans -> Entitlement Plans
Absence Plan Structure -> Entitlement Plan Structure
Absence Plans to Categories -> Entitlement Plans assigned to Departments/Sections(Categories)
Yearly Management -> Employee Entitlements Yearly Management
Rosters to Categories -> Rosters assigned to Departments/Sections(Categories)
Employees to Days on Dates -> Employees assigned to Days on Dates
Roster Management -> Employee Roster Management
Employees to Titles -> Titles assigned to Employees
Positions to Categories -> Positions assigned to Departments/Sections(Categories)
Employees to Positions -> Employees assigned to Positions
Authorised Machines to Categories -> Authorised Machines assigned to Departments/Sections(Categories)