Terms of Service
You should read the terms and conditions set out below before using and/or purchasing products using www.mepro.co website. If you do not understand or accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the website.
www.mepro.co website reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this website. Your continued use of the website following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
www.mepro.co website, logos, and trademarks and the content of the website are the property of www.mepro.co. Any use, printing or copying of materials from this website, other than in the course of browsing, selecting products and ordering from us, is strictly prohibited. Any framing of this website is prohibited.
www.mepro.co explicitly disclaims all expressed or implied warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
www.mepro.co shall have no liability to anyone for incidental or consequential damages, or any other liability, including loss of business or other consequential, special, indirect, or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party except as expressly provided herein.
All merchandise is sold AS IS. Unless otherwise noted on the invoice, MEPRO SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS makes no warranty as to the performance of any merchandise sold. www.mepro.co is not responsible for system downtime, lost data, etc. www.mepro.co does not warrant that the functions contained in any product sold will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected. www.mepro.co does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of any product purchased in terms of its compatibility, correctness, accuracy, and reliability or otherwise.
www.mepro.co is not responsible for and accepts no liability for the content or privacy practices of any linked website which is not owned and maintained by www.mepro.co. Users are encouraged to be aware when they leave www.mepro.co website and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
www.mepro.co may use cookie technology to enhance and facilitate your visit to the website. The cookie files are sent to the user computer and identify him or her as a unique user and store user's personal preferences and technical information.
“Cookies” do not themselves contain or reveal any personal information. If the user submits personal information via the www.mepro.co website information can be linked to the data stored in the cookies.
MEPRO SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS accepts orders at the electronic address www.mepro.co.
In case the customer puts the order by sending an electronic message to the electronic address www.mepro.co the website will send the customer purchase confirmation e-mail. In case the customer does not receive a confirmation email within two business days the customer shall contact MEPRO SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS.
Despite www.mepro.co website reasonable precautions, products may be listed at an incorrect price, with incorrect information, or which are unavailable due to a typographical error or like oversight.
In these circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction, notwithstanding that your order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged. If a cancellation of this nature occurs after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account for the amount in question.
MEPRO SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS reserves the right to change its products prices at any time and without any prior notice. Any price changes will be posted on the website.
Payment for the products could be made by one of the following:
www.mepro.co website uses the information that it collects about users lawfully and will not sell, share, pass on, distribute, issue, or rent this information to others.
In order to process your order efficiently you will be asked to provide personal information (name, postal address,email address,e.t.c).
www.mepro.co may disclose your personal information to third parties to complete a transaction on your behalf or provide you with a service that you requested.For example, payments on the Website are processed by a third party contractor.
With your permission, www.mepro.co might use part of the information to send you electronically newsletters and/or other notifications.
www.mepro.co website uses sub-domains to host one or more of its products to users upon the purchase of the relevant product.
Each user who purchases a hosted product will use it in a sub-domain at the address xxxxxxxxx.mepro.co.
www.mepro.co is committed to provide the requested sub-domain to the customer to use upon the purchase of the relevant service, as long as the purchase subscription is alive. www.mepro.co will inform the customer when the subscription is coming to an end in order to be renewed.
The usage of a www.mepro.co sub-domain that operates Joomla CMS is strictly limited to the usage of the www.mepro.co products, and other pre-installed Joomla extensions i.e. a backup extension. The users have the authority to perform a Joomla CMS update when there is one available, but they do not have the authority to install or uninstall any other Joomla extensions or other third party software. For this reason and with your permission, www.mepro.co will periodically login to your sub-domain to update www.mepro.co products and any other Joomla Extensions.
Users are responsible to perform their own sub-domain backup. The backup product includes backup of the sub-domain site files and database. A Joomla extension is installed for this purpose. The backup file is downloadable and will remain on the server for a period of 1 week.
www.mepro.co does not allow pornographic material.
www.mepro.co reserves the right to terminate your sub-domain account at any time without a refund. Reasons for termination include, but are not limited to:
- Abuse of the machines - either intentional or due to improper coding
- Committing or Promoting any type of illegal activity including fraud, mailbombing, denial of service attacks, storing and/or housing and/or linking to illegal content, including but not limited to, "warez", "hacking"/"cracking"/"key generators".
- The Services to traffic in illegal drugs, gambling and/or obscene materials.
- The Services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Additionally, www.mepro.co reserves the right to terminate your sub-domain account if at any time your site has pornography and/or nudity of any kind, including but not limited to, adult pornography, Anime, child pornography, "adult content" and/or the written word of a sexual nature, as well as any other extensions or programs different from the ones pre-mentioned in this policy and pre-installed on the sub-domain.
- Use of ad-servers, attempts to circumvent quota system owned by 'nobody', certain podcasting sites, use of torrent software, proxies, excessive resource usage or 'core dumping'.
- Attempts to circumvent any of the security policies, procedures or systems.
In the case of termination www.mepro.co will provide the customer with an up-to-date backup file of the customers' sub-domain.
MEPRO SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS grants customers to request a complete refund of their order when the request fulfills all the following requirements:
- The customer points out a malfunction of the purchased item that depends only from the item itself;
- The customer provides proof that the extension was well-configured and that setup instructions were followed completely.
After receiving a refund request, MEPRO SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS has the right to check the malfunction reported and try to fix it within 5 days. After that period, if a working solution is not provided, MEPRO SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS will provide a complete refund of the purchase.
Refunds are NOT granted if one or more of the following conditions apply:
- The customer purchased the wrong extension/subscription/pack;
- The customer requests a missing feature or extension which wasn't advertised in the purchased extension's or subscription's description;
- The customer points out stylistic or graphic problems that depend on the interaction with the website template;
- The customer points out a malfunction that depends on conflicts with other installed extensions;
- The customer can't send the error output (a running page or at least the error log message).
All products available for download from this site is under two different licenses. Each product is linked directly to the corresponding license from their corresponding purchase page.